Thursday, September 8, 2011

Welcome to the Madness



So it has been a trip, these first three decades of my life. Putting things off that could/should have been done sooner. This blog is one of those things. I've long since missed the functionality of the Myspace.com blog in the now corporate Facebook; as it allowed me to rant to a public and also get some valued points across - while also warning people of the corporate greed that steals hard earned money from our pockets.

Anyway, I've been thinking a lot about things and as a way to get through the later parts of my life I figured this blog could help. Nothing like a little self-help, eh? I'll be blogging about some things that most of the world can relate to: work (good and bad), video games, life in general, and my opinions.

I'll be posting a more in-depth look into the first 30 years of my "gaming career" later today; but I'm glad to finally get this off the launch pad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment